1) Bheeshma: Nithin's Bheeshma is yet again showing the power of a well-packaged commercial entertainer at the ticket windows.
The fun film was sensational in it's first weekend and is set to enter profits in all areas in a couple of days. Nithin's last three films didn't click, but he bounced back pretty strong with Bheeshma.
Director Venky Kudumula proved his worth with back to back hits. Harika Hassinee and Sithara banners scored successive blockbusters in a span of two months.
2) Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo: Sankranthi winner AVPL still doing pretty well in weekends shows how bad the movies that released after it have performed.
Not a single film clicked among the movies that released between AVPL and Bheeshma.
3) Pressure Cooker: This low budget film was aggressively promoted, but had a very disappointing outing so far.
4) Shubh Mangal Zyaada Savdhan: Ayushman Khurrana's latest offering is a bold attempt, but is not as impressive as his recent films. It had an average first weekend.
5) Sarileru Neekevvaru: The film's run is almost exhausted, but it still performed better in the weekend compared to February releases World Famous Lover and Jaanu.