1) Oh Baby: Oh Baby emerged as a super hit at the box office as it continued to dominate in its second week.
In spite of many new releases, Samantha's fantasy comedy turned out to be the crowd's first choice this weekend.
The film has entered profit zone within one week and is looking good to double the tally in its full run.
2) Ninu Veedani Needanu Nene: Thanks to its genre, NVNN is faring better than all of recent Sundeep Kishan's films.
However, the film has received mixed response and is definitely not the film that can turn the tables for the young actor.
The film has an interesting concept but couldn't shape up into neither a groundbreaking film nor a complete paisa vasool fare.
3) Super 30: Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan's ambitious Super 30 failed to click. It neither impressed the critics nor general audience and has put up below par show in its first weekend.
It could go down as another flop for Hrithik, who is repeatedly failing to crack the success formula lately.
4) Spiderman: Far From Home: Hollywood superhero action films are creating ripples at Indian box office this year.
After Avengers 4, here is Spiderman's new film that has set the box office on fire.
5) Dorasani: Even Vijay Deverakonda factor or Rajasekhar's daughter couldn't draw decent collections for Dorasani in its first weekend.
The film opened to disappointing word of mouth and is struggling to get back its low costs too.