1) Action: Vishal's Action seemed to be promising from the outset and its promos only added to its promise. But the film hasn't much beyond adrenaline rushing fight sequences.
Sundar's weak script turned out to be a dampener and the buyers of Action are staring at huge losses as the box office collections are at an all-time low due to post Diwali slump.
2) Tenali Ramakrishna BA.BL.: Nageswara Reddy's outdated comedy formula failed to click and the film is just going to be another disappointment in Sundeep Kishan's career.
Nageswara Reddy tried to blame critics for his lacklustre film but audience has rejected it outright.
3) Khaidi: Khaidi had another decent weekend at the box office. It has turned out to be a profitable venture for everyone involved. It is still minting good shares across Telugu states.
4) Vijay Sethupathi: Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi's latest film had a simultaneous release in Telugu.
The film's release got delayed due to last minute troubles and it turned out to be a regular and ordinary masala fare that is rare from Vijay Sethupathi.
5) Marjaavan: The film has opened to scathing reviews, but has done well in its opening weekend.
Thanks to its masala content and massy promos Marjaavaan could post fairly decent numbers until Sunday. The real test for it however will begin from Monday.