1) Saaho: Saaho had seen some growth in collections in its second weekend, but it was not enough considering the high costs involved.
The film is still struggling to reach Rs. 80 Crore mark in Telugu states. The buyers are looking at heavy losses given the low reception during week days.
A partial holiday and Tuesday should help it a bit, but it is all downhill from there. There are some notable films coming up to take the attention totally away from Saaho.
2) Chhichhore: The campus comedy has struck a chord with the target audience.
The film has witnessed terrific growth in collections in the weekend and the word of mouth is very positive.
Glowing reviews and superb word of mouth will help the film to maintain strong hold during week days too.
3) IT:Chapter Two: The first chapter of this horror drama was one of the most popular movies among genre fans.
Now this second chapter hasn't lived up to the expectations, but the initial buzz helped it to score well in its first weekend across the plexes.
4) Jodi: Sai Kumar's son Aadi couldn't figure what works for him yet. Jodi will go down as yet another forgettable film for the young actor.
The film couldn't even recover its publicity costs in its first weekend.
5) Evaru: Adivi Sesh's Evaru has turned out to be one of the clean hits of the year. The film is still running in A centers and a few multiplexes.