1) Manmadhudu 2: The attempt to cash in on the popularity of Manmadhudu movie has terribly backfired with Manmadhudu 2 turning out to be a major disappointment.
The film is an official remake of a French film I Do that offered little novelty.
Adult jokes and bad music has made Manmadhudu 2 a forgettable film for both Nagarjuna and Rahul Ravindran.
The film couldn't even hold its ground in its first weekend in spite of little competition.
2) Rakshasudu: Rakshasudu has been holding well at the box office thanks to positive word of mouth. It had a decent second weekend at the box office despite new releases.
Manmadhudu 2's disappointing show turned out to be a boon for Rakshasudu.
3) Kobbari Matta: Thanks to its viral marketing on social media, the spoof film has been able to generate good revenues in its first weekend.
Given the low costs involved it will be a profitable film for its makers.
4) iSmart Shankar: The blockbuster mass entertainer is still minting money at the box office. It had another fairly decent weekend across single screens.
5) Kurukshetram: The ambitious mythological drama failed to impress contemporary audience.
It is a huge flop in Telugu markets that it may not even get back its release expenses.