1) Rakshasudu: Bellamkonda Srinivas finally puts an end to his streak of lacklustre films with Rakshasudu, a frame-to-frame remake of Tamil hit Ratsasan.
The film is a taut investigative thriller that will surely impress those who haven't seen the original.
Rakshasudu had a fairly good first weekend despite rains. However, it will need to hold well for a week or two to be a profitable venture for its buyers.
2) iSmart Shankar: iSmart Shankar continued to do well on the weekend despite many new releases. It is one of the true blockbusters of the year.
It is likely to run for fifty days in major centers across Telugu states.
3) Hobbs and Shaw: The new action adventure from Fast and Furious series has taken Indian box office by storm.
It had a very good first weekend at the box office despite underwhelming reviews. It is getting the thumbs up from filmgoers.
4) Guna 369: Karthikeya's new film isn't a damp squib like Hippie, but it isn't a blockbuster like RX 100 either.
It had a pretty ordinary weekend and needs to recover a lot in the coming days.
5) Dear Comrade: Vijay Deverakonda's film crashed at the box office in its first week itself. It ran into deficits on weekdays, which means its business has come to a close on Sunday.