1) Gang Leader: Nani's Gang Leader had a steady first weekend at the box office as the buyers recovered nearly half their investment. However, it has to maintain the good hold in week days to get closer to breakeven mark.
Nani's following in families has come in handy for Gang Leader helping it to post decent collections in its first weekend.
2) Pahilwaan: Kannada Star hero Sudeep's masala action film with wrestling backdrop couldn't grab the attention of Telugu audience.
It has put up a mediocre show at the box office in its first weekend. Sudeep's familiarity with Telugu audience didn't help much.
3) Saaho: The film has become one of the highest grossing movies in Telugu Cinema history, but it wasn't enough because of the high costs involved. Saaho will go down as one of the costliest failures in the history of TFI.
4) Dream Girl: Ayushman Khurana continues to run riot at Hindi box office as Dream Girl. The film has raked in nearly Rs. 45 Cr nett in its opening weekend and is set to become one of the highest grossing films in the actor's career.
Dream Girl didn't get glowing reviews like Ayushman's previous films, but the hilarious comedy scenes are getting the approval of general public.
5) Marshal: Veteran actor Srikanth's Marshal has gone unnoticed because of low key promotions and the lead actor's dwindling popularity.