1) Sye Raa: The high budget magnum opus Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy has had a very good first weekend in Telugu States.
The film hasn't performed up to expectations outside Telugu States. Despite being promoted as a Pan India film, Sye Raa got little response from Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam markets. Its performance in Karnataka has been a shocker as well.
Sye Raa breached $ 2Million mark in North America on Sunday. Sye Raa is likely to maintain its hold at the ticket windows until the Dussera vacation is over.
2) War: Hrithik Roshan starrer has finally lived up to the star's potential. War is a smash hit at the box office.
Hrithik and Tiger Shroff's multistarrer is a stylish action film that has also struck a chord with Telugu audience.
War's super solid show in its first weekend has affected Sye Raa's prospects to an extent even in Telugu States.
3) Chanakya: Gopichand has no one to blame but himself as his latest film Chanakya also opens to disappointing collections and reports.
The actor is unable to find good scripts and taking risks with lacklustre ones and has been paying the price.
4) Joker: The much anticipated Hollywood drama Joker has done phenomenally well in all the cities and multiplexes across India.
It is set to become a good hit in Indian market and poised to be one of the biggest hits from Hollywood this year.
5) Gaddalakonda Ganesh: The theatrical run of Gaddalakonda Ganesh aka Valmiki has almost come to an end. It ended up as a safe venture for most of its buyers, but couldn't make much profits.
Harish Shankar is still due for a big hit post Gabbar Singh. However, he has been making minimum guarantee mass entertainers on a regular basis.