1) George Reddy: It has been a very disappointing month for Telugu Cinema box office so far. George Reddy that looked promising also couldn't light up the season as it opened to mixed response and okay collections.
The film failed to maintain strong hold in its first weekend even in Nizam, where it was expected to do better.
2) Tenali Ramakrishna BA.BL.: Last week's release Tenali Ramakrishna's collections remained on the lower side right from the beginning.
It is not able to recover its costs even after two weekends and is heading for a flop.
3) Action: Vishal's Action fetched good price compared to his recent releases, but is struggling at the box office. The buyers will lose more than half their investment.
4) Frozen 2: The sequel to successful Disney's animated film Frozen has opened well at the multiplexes. The word of mouth has been fairly decent, but it is unlikely to be as successful as its predecessor.
5) Ragala 24 Gantallo: Lack of crowd pulling actors and poor pre-release buzz has taken a toll on this low budget thriller. The collections for this film have been disappointing everywhere.