1. Check: The film was released amidst some hype and with the color of a big star cast film. It was opened with average collections on the first day but eventually collapsed by the end of the weekend.
The film couldn't even make Rs 2 Cr share on Sunday. By the end of first weekend, the film could make only Rs 8 Cr share. It needs another Rs 8 Cr to make a break even.
It is very difficult to make such collections on working days.
2. Uppena: The collections of Uppena are sustaining despite there are indications that it will be hitting the online platform very soon. In many centers the box offices are ringing.
The film stands out to be the biggest hit of this year so far.
3. Naandhi: Though the film received a lukewarm response initially it slowly picked up from the next day and made some good collections.
The film is considered to be one of the best social awareness films in recent times with enough commercial elements.
4. Kshana Kshanam: The plight of this film has been miserable from day one. The openings were bad and the response was also not impressive.
The word of mouth publicity from the small crowds who ever watched the film is not positive.
5. Akshara: This film has not made any considerable show at the box office. The response has been quite unimpressive from all the centers in the two states. There are no signs of picking up anymore at the theatres.